I slightly hesitated on putting this set of videos online here on this blogsite – but my friend and colleague Alex Howard still has these videos available on YouTube and people still find me online due to these videos! They were recorded I think at least 4-5 years ago now.
First what I think is best for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME has evolved ALOT since these videos – but there is still some basic truth there.
Second I am a different person in SO MANY ways since these videos were shot. Many people, when they see the videos assume they must be more recent than the photos on my websites – as if I put younger photos on my site from my 20s or early 30s! The truth is I LOOK and FEEL younger NOW than the videos in 2008 – and the photos on my website are MORE up to date than the videos!!
Also, I feel back then I was a very “driven” achiever-focused individual – all that has changed a great deal – since opening up my consciousness and living in a much more feminine centred way. It’s about living more in the now, following my joy more often, and effortless creation. That and the fact that I have followed this health regime more or less consistently since the videos and some of it before then:
- 1-2 hours of conscious breathing daily
- Sleeping earthed at night
- 1 pint of vegetable juice at least daily
- 1 hour weekly with a personal trainer and 3-4 visits total to the gym
- Saunas 3-4 times per week
- Protein for breakfast (protein shake, eggs or grilled breakfast)
- Regular visits to body therapists when needed: e.g. Chiropractor and Rosen Therapist
- 4-8 different supplements daily
- Minimised junk processed and refined foods
- Drinking water daily which has been purified and activated
- Using amazing skin creams every day
Aside from this, having connection with a strong spiritual group who are like family, having dealt with childhood trauma, parent and past-life issues has also been critical. I still live now with dealing with self-worth and self-love issues (don’t we all?!) – and I can still fall into being a human doing rather than a human being – but the journey continues…
Anyway, enjoy the videos!