Raise your hand if you feel like you want to Reset the Clock on Aging 🙋🏼♀️ 🙋🏼♀️ 🙋🏼♀️
My friend good Angie Uhle and I had a great interview where we discussed how a vitamin L (love) deficiency can translate into faster aging and even poorer skin health!
It is possible that when we emotionally detoxify, we can also turn back the clock and have more vibrant luminous skin?? The answer is definitely – yes! Learn more about how this happens by tuning in to my free interview with Angie on the Reset the Clock on Aging summit.
This is a totally free event with many experts covering how to reset the clock on aging from both the inside and outside. World expert speakers include:
- Anne Bramham, founder and instructor of ASTECC, holistic esthetics.
- Misty Williams, founder of HealingRosie.com, helps women confront the unexpected chronic health issues.
- Jackie Van Ruler, founder Mind Body Institute where health and beauty align.
- Heather Aardema, Founder of Root of Wellbeing, aspiring minimalist and advocate of living a lighter life.
- Keira Barr, MD, bestselling author who empowers women to take control of their health.
- Angela Peck, expert somatic esthetics wholistic esthetics educator and guru.
- Hyla Cass MD, board member of the Journal of Cannabinoid Medicine, author of several popular books.
- Dr. Debbie Bright, author, public figure, gut health expert.
- Rachael Pontillo, best selling author, founder of Nutritional Aesthetics Alliance and Create Your Own Skincare
- And me, of course!
Those are just a handful of expert speakers involved. I would list them all, but you should probably just head on over to the registration page and take a look for yourself Sign up for your free spot here.
Take care for now,
Niki and the Emotional Detox Team