As many of you may know, I’m a big fan of the Enneagram system of personality typing. Truly knowing yourself and how you operate is pivotal in transforming emotional reactivity into poise and power… More on this below.
Sound Healing Circle Update
Join almost 6000 people registered for the weekly Sound Healing Circle every Sunday with me. No need to register again if you have already done so! Every week I’m amazed at the feedback we receive. Learn all the details on how to join here.
This week I will talk briefly about the emotion of anger, how it affects our biology, when we might have repressed it, what it usually means when we have it, and what to do about it.
What People Are Saying
I just wanted to drop you a wee note to tell you how IMMENSELY grateful I am for the sound healing sessions you have been offering these past months.Your generous approach is accessible and efficacious. Your work is an absolute blessing and I couldn’t go any longer without writing to you to tell you how appreciative I am. Warmest thoughts from Australia.
I listened to November 15th healing meditation. It was awesome. Grateful thanks. Light and Love, Canada
Thank you for sharing your recordings, everyone needs to listen to them. They give me a peace of mind, if I had the money to buy every one I would. Your sharing has been a real blessing. Bless you! Many times
The Enneagram Global Summit
The Enneagram — a complex and beautiful system of nine pathways to self-understanding — opens portals to deep and comprehensive knowledge of your own tendencies… and helps you explore how others work through a lens of compassion, non-judgment, and objectivity.
Instead of seeing differences as wedges, the Enneagram provides a window into why others think, believe, or behave the way they do…
… and, as such, can help you reduce violence and suffering and create a more loving existence — for yourself and others.
Now in its seventh year, The Enneagram Global Summit is a testament to the power of the Enneagram. Participants all over the world have shared their experience of enormous and sometimes unprecedented shifts in their lives and relationships, enabling them to make valuable contributions to their communities.
Free Online Event
Enneagram Global Summit
December 7-11, 2020
More than 50 of the world’s top experts — including Dan Siegel, Russ Hudson, Cynthia Bourgeault, Beatrice Chestnut, Robert Holden, Police Chief Mike Alexander, Nhien Vuong, Sarajane Case, and many others — will be sharing the latest insights and applications to take your Enneagram knowledge even deeper.
I hope you’ll join us for this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will be sharing with you:
- Join Dr. Dan Siegel to explore the interfaces between temperament, behavior, unconscious patterns, “mindsight,” interpersonal neurobiology, and wholeness.
- Experience a renewed search for the real self and awakened ways of living with Russ Hudson, who will convey the original purpose of the Enneagram and its applicability to life today.
- Cynthia Bourgeault will share key ways that the “virtues” in this world are actually energy streams in the higher realm — and tools for wielding this energy consciously.
- Beatrice Chestnut expounds on what has been for centuries called “the vice-to-virtue conversion” — the passion to embody emotional virtue that constitutes a powerful pathway for enabling growth from a lower state of consciousness to a higher state of self-realization.
- Experience Robert Holden’s teaching on understanding all 9 paths for spiritual growth, and receive 9 “soul meditations” to help you on your spiritual path.
- Police Chief Mike Alexander will share how the Enneagram is being used to address the dysfunction within law enforcement agencies… help officers in crisis… and provide tools to repair relationships in and outside of police agencies — restoring the dignity of the profession.
- Alex Senegal, along with distinguished panelists, will discuss the Enneagram Prison Project (EPP), a seminal project that uses the Enneagram to inspire transformation on both sides of the bars, touching on personal freedom, transformation, and justice.
- Rev Nhien Vuong will guide you in how to use the Enneagram to welcome in all tribes, end violence, and renew the whole Earth through “The Activist’s Enneagram.”
- Sarajane Case will help you use your Enneagram knowledge to hack your productivity, while also recognizing your need to rest and find a balance in your life.
- Explore the direct experience of your life force with Jessica Dibb, as she delves into working with the Enneagram AND conscious breathing to liberate your temperament and gifts via all nine energies.
And much more!
The world’s foremost Enneagram teachers will guide you to apply this profound tool to dramatically improve your relationships and be empowered to make your unique contributions to the world.
You’ll be in good hands with seasoned summit host Jessica Dibb, the founder, spiritual director, and principal teacher at the Inspiration Consciousness School and Community. Jessica is dedicated to promoting personal, relational, and planetary wellness.
Join us to follow your path of growth to the next level and to deepen into a more authentic, creative relationship with yourself, others, and the world.
Take care for now,