Following on from the Trauma and Mind Body Super Conference, there are some outstanding events being involving speakers from our event this month that are worth checking out. The first one on Sound Therapy (my favorite therapy for transmuting emotions) starts TODAY!
Activate Your Optimal Wellbeing Through Sound Healing
During this 5 day event starting TODAY you’ll hear from 37 highly sought-after experts, sound-healing pioneers, and practitioners — including Eileen McKusick, Jeralyn Glass, Jonathan Goldman, Justin Michael Williams, Gregg Braden, John Beaulieu, Christine Stevens, Chloë Goodchild, Russil Paul, Heather Salmon, and others.
[RSVP] invitation to immunity and Resiliency
Jason Prall, founder of the Human Longevity Project is hosting the Immunity and Resiliency Summit starting on the 19th August. I am speaking on the summit on the topic of emotional trauma as a trigger of a condition called pyroluria which profoundly impacts the biology and how to heal it. Discover these tools from other global thought leaders on the event:
- Resiliency & Health via The Vagus Nerve & Lymph System (Dr. Christine Schaffner)
- New Insights on the Impact of EMF, EMR and 5G (Lloyd Burrell)
- New Germanic Medicine To Support Your Body’s BUILT IN Resiliency (Melissa Sell)
- Navigating GMOs & Roundup (Renowned Expert, Jeffrey Smith)
- Creating Resiliency for our Children – Gut Health and Immunity (Dr. Elisa Song)
- Brain Chemical Support For Easing Anxiety & Supporting Immunity (Trudy Scott)
- A Resilient Microbiome to PROTECT Your Health (Kiran Krishnan, Ph.D.)
- How Light, Circadian Rhythm & Hormesis Can Optimize Immune Function (Ari Whitten)
- Autonomic Pairing (Sachin Patel)
- And so much more.
Don’t miss The Toxic Mold Summit
Dr Margaret Christensen is returning with her Toxic Mold summit where she interviews the experts on how to identify and heal mold toxicity. If you have the below symptoms, you may have mold toxicity:
- Enduring terrible mood swings, anxiety and/or depression
- Constantly challenged with sleep issues
- Weakened by gut issues, brain fog, fatigue, neurologic symptoms
- Reacting to chemicals, smells, foods, medications
- Suffering from sinus infections, bronchitis and migraines
- And more!
When you sign up for the Mold Toxicity summit you get direct access to Dr Christensen’s free 23-page eBook, Moldy? Now What?
Learn the secrets top health professionals use for their kids
I am supporting this last event as it brings together world leading experts in children’s health. Pediatrician, Dr. Joel “Gator” Warsh and award-winning filmmaker Rob Herring have come together to create the The Integrative Pediatrics Summit, starting August 12th.
The CDC estimates over 25% of kids now have a chronic disease. Many experts believe this number is actually much closer to 50%. Our kids are in serious trouble. Turning a blind eye to possible solutions is a crime against humanity. The junk food industry, and our dependence on harsh pharmaceutical approaches for conditions which might be addressed through diet and lifestyle changes…is leading our population quite literally to the cliff’s edge. So much work is being done nowadays to try to help adults cope with the symptoms of decades of poor lifestyle choices.
But what if we could work to avoid chronic disease before it starts?
The Summit features an incredible lineup of Doctors, Researchers, Authors, Wellness Experts, and even Celebrity parents like Hilary and Haylie Duff will be there. As well as the stars of LOST, Clueless, Parks and Recreation, Master of None, Once Upon a Time, 7th Heaven, and more!)
That’s it for now – more soon!